All CHS-certified College in High School teachers are invited to bring their students on campus tours.
- CHS provides professional development through free workshops and meetings.
- $500 teacher scholarships are often available for a course taken at a University of Pittsburgh campus. Contact the CHS office for registration information.
- CHS teachers receive Act 48 credits when applicable.
- CHS teachers have the opportunity to network with other high school teachers and University faculty members in order to exchange ideas and compare pedagogical practices.
- CHS teachers are invited to attend, for free, Pitt faculty workshops provided by the University Center for Teaching and Learning.
If you are interested in bringing a College in High School partnership to your school, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 412-624-6828 to begin the process.